Before You Begin
Do a Backup
It is strongly recommended to do a full backup of your files and database. Most hosting providers have a built-in website backup option, which can be accessed from your hosting administration panel. For more information on how to create a backup of your files and database, please contact your web hosting provider.
Uninstall Other Page Cache Extensions
If you are using 3rd party extensions that provide a full page cache or modify the Magento page cache, it is recommended to disable or uninstall them to avoid conflicts with NitroPack. For more information on how to disable them, please refer to their documentation.
Installation Instructions for Magento 2.3.x
- Download the latest version of the NitroPack.io extension from https://nitropack.io/download/plugin/nitropack-for-magento
- Unzip the downloaded ZIP file into a new folder on your computer
- Upload the contents of the ZIP file to the root directory of your Magento installation, preserving the folder structure
4. Make sure that the web server has correct file permissions to write files and create folders in the Magento /var/ directory
5. Use SSH to execute the following command from the root of the Magento installation (Note: the location of your php executable may vary):
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
After these steps NitroPack's settings can be found under the System tab in the Magento administration panel. From there you can continue with Connecting your website.
Update Instructions for Magento 2.3.x
To update, simply follow the installation instructions using the latest version of the extension from https://nitropack.io/download/plugin/nitropack-for-magento.