In case your NitroPack service is paused because you have reached the Disk Space Limit, there are two ways to solve this issue.
Option 1 - Upgrade your Subscription
Upgrading your subscription is the easiest way to gain more disk space. Here is how to do it:
- Login in your NitroPack profile: https://nitropack.io/user/login
- Go to Dashboard > Billing: https://nitropack.io/user/billing
- Click the Upgrade button and follow the instructions.
Option 2 - Optimize Fewer Pages
Alternatively, you can use NitroPack to optimize fewer pages on your site. To do this:
- Go to your NitroPack connector settings and select fewer page types for optimization. For example, if you have an online store, you can stop optimizations for the product pages, and only leave optimizations for the home page and the category pages.
- Do a cache purge - this is required so that any previously optimized resources get deleted from our servers, which frees up disk space.
In case you have any questions, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org