Cloudways hosting supports a caching layer running on Varnish. In case you have that option enabled, you need to configure it after installing NitroPack.
The setup is effortless. Just follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Cloudways dashboard: https://platform.cloudways.com/login
- Go to the Apps menu: https://platform.cloudways.com/apps
- Select your application.
- Under Application Management, select Application Settings.
- Select Varnish Settings and click on Add New Rule.
- For Type select Cookie, Method should be Exclude, and the Value should be nitropack-nocache
- Click Save and you are all set!