- In your OpenCart admin panel, go to Extensions > Modules.
- Scroll down to find NitroPack.io and click the Uninstall button.
- Go to Extensions > Modifications.
- Delete the NitroPack.io modification(s).
- While you are still in Extensions > Modifications, click the Refresh icon on the top right to refresh your OpenCart Modifications.
- (Optional) Delete all extension-related files from your site manually. To see the files which should be deleted, you can extract the installation *.*.*.nitropack.ocmod.zip file and inspect the directory structure of the upload/ sub-directory. The ZIP file can be found here.
That's all! In case you did not like the NitroPack extension for OpenCart, we would love to hear your feedback so we can make it better. Feel free to leave your comments on email@example.com