This widget is used to select pre-defined settings for optimizing your site. Using a preset saves you time so you can focus on other tasks. In case you want to fine-tune your website optimization, we have also got you covered.
- Standard - This is a pre-defined configuration without much regard for a high PageSpeed score. Enough to get you up and running.
- Medium - This mode is well-balanced and suitable for most cases.
- Strong - Includes advanced features like automatic image lazy loading, resource loader, and font definition modification. May cause issues in some cases.
- Ludicrous - A preset, aiming to achieve the highest possible score. In some cases, it may cause issues with your site.
- Manual - Use this to fine-tune every aspect of the optimization from the NitroPack.io dashboard.
For additional information which mode to use, read this article.